Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Days 194 - 196


Saturday – Monday, March 26 – 28, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Aside from one rather involved discussion with Protagonist, I took the weekend off and then some.
            THE DETAILS. . .I turned 60 on Monday.  =)  Whoa. 
            My Guy and I did something I’ve wanted to do for years: instead of zipping over to the desert for a springtime hike, we stayed overnight in a hotel (we did the tent thing twenty years ago with the kids, once).  I saw sunrise and gorgeous wildflowers in full bloom, heard coyotes and birds, and hiked a familiar trail and unfamiliar ones.  Actually one was a hike, the others were nature walks (according to the brochures).  ;)  A most wonderful, beautiful stepping into my sixth decade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment