Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Days 180 - 181


Saturday – Sunday, March 12 – 13, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Much note-jotting. Trying to live 48 hours in a balanced way.
            THE DETAILS. . .Finished Randy Singer’s book, Fatal Conviction. Gripping courtroom scenes, just the way I like them. One surprise twist after another. And, with an honest and even-handed touch, he tackles what could be explosive topics: different faiths and terrorism and government. Nice job.  Again, the power of fiction.  =)
            Grocery shopping with My Guy.
            And – oh the bliss! – I changed the clocks! In a daring move on Saturday, I set them back at 4:30 in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment