Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 190


Tuesday, March 22, 2011. . .           
            THE WRITING. . .Ack, ack, ack!!! Internet and computer not speaking to one another. Blog post is delayed. Emails unattended to.
            Naturally the upside is total focus on the story.  Perhaps emails (ah, talking to real people!!) pulls more than I want to admit.
            Anyway, strong emotional day with the folks. Protagonist is going to pop if she doesn’t express soon to hubby that she is wanting a fresh start in their relationship.
            My Guy helps figure out the internet thing…a simple unplugging, plugging back in.
            Stopped in our library to return (beautifully remodeled as mentioned before) and check out; I finally took the time to donate a couple of my books not yet on their shelves.  I met some lovely librarians and I have been invited to do things.  =)
            THE DETAILS. . .Haircut. And library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment