Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 169

Tuesday, March 1, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Writing a nonprofessional person’s version about legal matters comes easily. Huh? I guess it’s the osmotic influence on me from all those books (John Grisham's, John Lescroart's, etc., etc., To Kill a Mockingbird, etc., etc.) and movies and TV shows (from Perry Mason to Fairly Legal) about lawyers. It’s also the mental puzzle aspect that intrigues me and is fun to engage in.
            And also it’s due to mucho help from AR. Thank you again!!
            I mailed copies of the Valley Oaks series as a donation for an auction, a fundraiser a school. Someone I do not know from Horseheads, New York, asked if I’d be interested.
            THE DETAILS. . .Yay, it is MARCH, the month in which SPRING officially arrives. I ran errands.
            Many birthdays in March, so I shopped for all the cards at once: Sis, Sis-in-Law, out-of-town Friends (plural), and Son-in-Law. I was excited; this was my first opportunity to buy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON-IN-LAW card! =)  Big disappointment, however. Those cards either made derogatory references to his wife (the Daughter) or spoke of how wonderful his in-laws are (that would be me and My Guy).
            Bummer. This requires another trip to a card display.

No comments:

Post a Comment