Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 172


Friday, March 4, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Woke up with the story going full speed in my head. I love this part of the story journey. There is an urgency to be with them, to see what’s happening in their lives now that the Dark Cave has been entered. Good solid hours of writing.
            THE DETAILS. . .I know it my mind needs a break.  So I went with my husband for his late afternoon business meeting at the airport (to catch an associate before departure).  After that we stay in the downtown area and have dinner with brother-and-sis-in-law, yummy tostados and chimichangas and catch-up conversation. My mind touched base with reality.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment