Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 178


Thursday, March 10, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Aftermath of Protagonist’s Worst Day Ever… =) She takes something away from it, she’s in a good place emotionally, ready to get back to normal but from a different head space – and yet. And yet. Her story is not over.
            Big picture thinking time. I know (well as much as I can know) details that are coming, but I need a better handle on her head space right now.
            THE DETAILS. . .Awwww, My Guy gave me an early birthday gift! What a surprise! He went to the farmer’s market for eggs and came back with cute cotton top and pants, colorful comfy writing clothes.  =)  He’s the best.
I’ve entered the truly unbalanced leg of the journey. Ack. The fictional folks crowd most other thoughts from my mind.
           HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my IOWA SIS-IN-LAW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment