Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 191


Wednesday, March 23, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .I love my people. It was such a pleasure to watch and listen as they talked through some tough stuff today. They shared a moment of wonder and happiness in their relationship.  Sheer joy for me.
The fun – and challenge – of the past few writing days was not knowing ahead of time where or how this major knot would untangle itself. Now that it has smoothed out, I can look back and see the thread being woven into the fabric of their lives and it’s a beautiful pattern.  
The next couple weeks will be a weaving of the threads that still dangle into that pattern, enhancing and deepening the design.
I’m just so happy that they’re happy.  =)
THE DETAILS. . .Ohmygoodness. My Guy gave me my birthday gift early!  It’s a beautiful mother’s ring, something I’ve thought for years would be lovely to have. There are six birthstones in the order of when the young ones entered my life: January for Son, September for Daughter, July for Daughter-in-Law, August for Granddaughter #1, December for Granddaughter #2, March for Son-in-Law.
Is he a thoughtful one or what?  =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment