Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

179


Friday, March 11, 2011. . .
THE WRITING. . .Pausing to remember the ‘big picture’ was most helpful. Sometimes the characters’ emotions become so intense I lost sight of it.  I press and press. My people just needed some down time like we all do in real life. Fortunately they were able to act on that – and it was very pleasant for me.
THE DETAILS. . .Saddened for the people in Japan. I checked the news periodically. The tsunami advisories for the West Coast occupied my thoughts and prayers as well, although for us in this area it was not a major threat in the least.
It was an unbalanced week for me – which usually means there was great story progress. Brain-break time essential!  My Guy and I walked down to the theater; saw The Adjustment Bureau. Very fun; took me totally out of my story; creatively done; and it brings up the topic of free will versus God’s plan. Ah, the power of fiction.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON-IN-LAW!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment