Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 177


Wednesday, March 9, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Ew. Found myself putting a sermon in a character’s mouth. Bleagh! I sat back, listened, and let her speak in everyday language, in her tone. I rewrote and then I cried.  =)
            I always, always want to include the message God loves us beyond what we can imagine and that can make a difference in how we live. I want to incorporate the spiritual in the visible but as in real life, each character will experience this uniquely and then talk about what they know. Not to point fingers or condemn or say my way is the only way to experience God.
            THE DETAILS. . .It’s Ash Wednesday. Blessings on your Lenten Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment