Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 175


Monday, March 7, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Ack Monday mornings. Spent waaay too much time telling and then reworking paragraphs into showing. The ‘telling’ tells me what’s going on, that’s the upside, but the true feeling of the characters comes through only after I get in touch with their hearts and ‘show.’ This is what I crave as a reader. Happy with results and progress.
            Evening, caught up with Facebook’s author page, announced new drawing. Blessings on Tyndale’s marketing woman who gave me ideas such as this one. I offer Desert Gift copies now, the un-proofed copies that go out to reviewers, etc., to those who would like to read it, write a review, and post it online.
            THE DETAILS. . .Roasted a chicken. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment