Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 170


Wednesday, March 2, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Perking along, writing a humdinger of a turning point scene, and it hits me: THIS CAN’T HAPPEN YET. There is a flow, a rhythm, to the release of information and I had jumped outside of it.
            The upside is I know how to fix it!  =)  No problem to insert a scene before this one, to tweak others. In the early days this would have thrown me for a major loop.
THE DETAILS. . .The new and improved, remodeled LIBRARY opened today! Yay! My Guy and I walked down to check it out, but not until 4:55 p.m. and they closed at 5. We did get to step inside. It’s so bright and welcoming. Can’t wait to explore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment