Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 183

Tuesday, March 15, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Middle-of-the-night “writing;” early morning “download” onto keyboard, into file.  =)
            Worked on Facebook author page. . .I wanted to put something new up for this week and thought of springtime in the desert, which is happening now and is the season for Desert Gift setting.  Tried to post a comment; got the message it was too long. Ack! I edited and deleted; still too long.  Grr.
 So I did it – I plunged into the murky world of Apps.  I followed the INCOMPLETE directions on how to turn it into a NOTE in order to preserve all those characters (not people, but as in the space used; words are not counted for these things which probably everyone reading this already knows).
Some confusion was due to this not being a personal page, but I stuck with it and eventually got the thing posted. It appears on the page now like any other comment.
            This was my first conscious foray into APPS.  So proud of myself.
            Mailed Desert Gift advanced reader copies to recipients of last week's Facebook drawing who volunteered to read, write reviews, post online. Many thanks to them.
            THE DETAILS. . .Errands. Potted a new jasmine plant. Enjoyed an episode of The Chicago Code (recorded) with My Guy; interesting characters and for this Chicago devotee, a satisfying fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment