Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Days 166 - 167


Saturday – Sunday, February 26 – 27, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .The folks popped in now and then. I took notes.
            THE DETAILS. . .What a treat! Went to see one of my favorite authors/teachers Richard Rohr; he spoke at a church not far from here about “father wounds,” a point of struggle my characters often encounter.
            Once again Real Life and Fiction intersect.
            Watched the Academy Awards. This is a tradition from my childhood when movie stars were a big deal to me, my sister, and our mom.  =)  What I love about it now is watching people recognized for their achievements. It’s such a special moment in time. I guess seeing them happy makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment