Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 161


Monday, February 21, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .I’m having fun with the Facebook author page; chose a winner today of the Valentine’s Day drawing for a free copy of Desert Gift. =) Look forward to doing more before its May release.
            Fiction-wise... Some rewriting/editing before sliding on into new territory. Needed a hint about a new character about to enter the picture. Also this is a good avenue for re-entry after days away.
            THE DETAILS. . .Today is my eldest Granddaughter’s HALF DAY. She is now 9 ½. Aww. I sent her a card and jewelry. We started celebrating “half days” when our January 7th-born Son was little. In the hubbub of Christmas and New Year’s (not to mention his dad’s birthday and our anniversary), his birthday was a yawner with everyone all celebrated out by then. So one July 7th I made him a birthday cake.  Of course the tradition continued with our Daughter and then the granddaughters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment