Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 144


Friday, February 4, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .A new character introduced herself today in response to a thought: who is my Padre Miguel (Ransomed Dreams), my Agnes (Desert Gift)?  This is a wise mentor sort of character who comes alongside to point out a thing or two to the protagonist. We discussed her name for a bit and finally settled on one with some help from my “name your baby” book that boasts 100,000 names. ;-)
She came along quite naturally with a story thread I had not yet thought to explore. It was an “oh wow” moment as well as one of “duh.”
            THE DETAILS. . .Received another yummy omelette at my desk this morning. Mm. Yes I am spoiled by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment