Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 142

Wednesday, February 2, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Yes. It started with middle-of-the-night composing and went all day.
            Began a new novel this week by John Lescroart, a favorite of mine. Not to recommend his books to readers of my books who only like my kind of books, but I like his stuff, his style. I like his recurring characters.  I pick up pacing from him as if by osmosis; am reminded of the necessity of conflict, tension. Legal/cop/mystery/suspense reveal to me why readers turn pages.
            The website crashed.  =(  But My Guy knows people.  =)  Specifically a young woman who watches over us non-techies and comes to our rescue at times like these. (Bless you, Nicole.)  It will be up soon and then Desert Gift can be posted on it.
THE DETAILS. . .I’m sure there were some. Oh, My Guy fixed breakfast for me!  =)  A delicious omelette with bacon, red peppers, mozzarella cheese. Mmm. He mostly only grills or spreads peanut butter on toast but I have to say he knows how to cook a perfect omelette.

No comments:

Post a Comment