Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 143


Thursday, February 3, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .For friends in the San Diego area, here’s a link to the Library’s Local Authors Exhibit. Fun to see the wide range of book topics. Fun to read local.  =)

http://sandiego.communityguides.com/content.php?pid=143020&sid=1264513#Author%20I-L 


            Enjoying some mentoring online. New-ish writers encourage me to look back at my journey, always a cause for thanksgiving to the Author of Imagination.
            THE DETAILS. . .Girl time.  =)  Lunch with in-law friends to celebrate a retirement and an out-of-towner’s visit. . . Home Group and lingering over the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment