Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 164


Thursday, February 24, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Another emotional day with the folks.  =)
            I exchanged emails with a friend who is my go-to woman for all things Marine. Her husband is in the Corps. She and I met online years ago when I was researching something military (for Just to See You Smile, I think?).
            Sometimes information offered on websites require already knowing what is being discussed. ;)  She explains things. Thank you, thank you, KF!
            THE DETAILS. . .This evening we went to a “house blessing,” a wonderful old practice of gathering in a home and praying for God’s presence to dwell there.
            A QUOTE. . . “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches on the soul.” ~Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment