Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 162

Tuesday, February 22, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Yes.  =)
            “Indulge your imagination in every possible flight.” ~Jane Austen.  This is the approach to writing fiction, to let the story carry you along rather than the internal editor who wants to perfect now.
            THE DETAILS. . .A bike ride. A young girl riding in a car that slowed for me said through her open window, “I love your bike.”  =)  It’s the pink and the daisies that attracts the fluffy feminine side.
            Confession: I put away Christmas odds and ends. Yes, they were still shoved into a closet willy-nilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment