Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 155


Tuesday, February 15, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Marketing-related correspondence.
            THE DETAILS. . .The hair and tight muscles could wait no longer. It was a haircut-massage-this&that kind of day. I thought about calling it a spa-pampering type day, but getting a knot worked out of a shoulder is not pleasant and the short cut was simply so I need think less about hair. =)  Still, these things will help to clear my head; they’re like taking a vitamin for the creative juices.
             But not for the other mental processes. Internet frustrations abound while trying to figure out how to find something on the MHS 1969 website (old newspaper clippings [one of those things long gone from my possession] which will undoubtedly include stories about My Guy playing high school football or basketball.  Several others responded as I did and several others offered solutions so it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment