Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 147


Monday, February 7, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Things are heating up for our protagonist. Naturally she is resisting, putting up barriers between herself and everyone else, hurting only herself in the process. She needs to be pushed over the edge.  And that is coming.  Heh, heh, heh.
            THE DETAILS. . .Another omelette.  =)
            Music and quotes keep me encouraged. I go back to favorites time and again, and am always alert for new ones that hit me like a skipped heartbeat.
For years and years Margaret Becker’s words and voice have been speaking to a deep place within me. I go perfectly still when I listen to Find Me or Just Come In or Look Me in the Eye. And those are just for starters. She is a wealth of really really really good stuff.  (Thanks to a friend in a writing group, 1990?, who said "my teenage son listens to this.")
            Here’s a new (for me) quote from Richard Rohr: “God does not love us if we change. God loves us so that we can change.”  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment