Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Days 145 - 146


Saturday and Sunday, February 5 - 6, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .At church during the congregation’s responsive reading of Psalm 27, verse 10 pushed the breath from me. I could read no more. I just stood there letting it wash over and through me. This is where my protagonist is. Totally. This is bottom line stuff for this point in the story.
            =)
            I wrote notes during the sermon, but not about the sermon.
            THE DETAILS. . .Movie date. . .we saw The Company Men. IMHO, well done. Characters change. It’s a hard story, an honest look at today.

No comments:

Post a Comment