Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 154


Monday, February 14, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Research is an ongoing thing for me. While I do as much as I can before the writing begins, invariably questions crop up along the way. I’m always shooting off emails to people, especially Son (what kind of tree is this in Oregon?), Daughter-in-Law (what would my 15-year old say when she’s ticked off?), Daughter (what is my teenager reading in English class?), Son-in-Law (it’s February; what sports is this guy watching on tv?).
Today I am grateful for my young Lawyer Friend. Early on she helped and now I’m into shooting off emails to her. How exactly is a lawsuit filed? =)
A gentle shove today against the Protagonist. It’s all going to come down crashing this week.
It’s Facebook Day, time for a weekly post somehow related to the release of Desert Gift. All by myself I came up with a Valentine’s Day/marriage / Desert Gift – related question. So proud of myself. Ha, ha. 
The replies so far have been absolutely delightful.  Check them out at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sally-John-Books/355413061473.  
THE DETAILS. . .It’s Valentine’s Day and it’s a Monday.  ;)  My Guy grilled a yummy steak; my salad was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment