Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 150


Thursday, February 10, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Okay I did it. Protagonist and Husband are into Strained Territory. In one of my summaries (oh how many get written along the way!) for this series I state that the Side Roads Series stories are about a marriage that goes through a season that will either make it or break it.
            I try to use a light touch. In classic literature we linger with the characters in their Dark Hour. Note to self: You are not writing classic literature.
            THE DETAILS. . .I took a 30-minute break after the above-mentioned scene and popped over to the drugstore and post office to buy and mail Valentine cards to my Grands and my youngest Niece.
            I was still “in the zone” and should’ve biked instead of driven. I sat for a time at a four-way stop thinking it was a two-way. Bless those drivers who did not honk at me. Then I took an unnecessarily long route home because my brain was having difficulty paying attention to traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment