Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 38


Wednesday, October 20, 2010. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Oh happy day. I completed the fine-tuning tweaks on Desert Gift. \o/   Woo-hoo!  What I feel is indescribable but of course I’ll make an attempt. Peace, joy, satisfaction, contentment, profound gratitude, oh wow, speechlessness.
            I can’t thank my editor enough for her hard work, keen insight, and sweet spirit about it all – even my poorest of poor writing.
            Hallelujah. And blessings on those who will see the project through to completion.
            I guess this means my new folks will be traveling with me after all.  =)  Laptops are amazing tools.
            DETAILS. . .Wandering from room to room in amazement at the aforementioned event. 
Worship service tonight, nearly 90 minutes of singing. My favorite: Darrell Evans’ Your Love Is Extravagant. “I find I’m moving to the rhythms of Your grace…”
It’s an apt description of writing fiction.
            

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a job well done, Sally! So pleased for you to have wrapped up your work on "Desert Gift". Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete