Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 28


Sunday, October 10, 2010. . .
DETAILS. . .Words press me beyond words. From today’s hymn: Let every creature rise and bring Peculiar honors to our King; Angels descend with songs again, And earth repeat the loud Amen.
Amen. It’s what happens at the Wild Animal Park.  =)
Dinner with extended family, welcoming a new niece-in-law into the John fold. I remember being in her shoes soooo many years ago. A stop-and-take-notice moment: one generation melds into another and I am entering the ranks of the one headed toward the exit door.
This is not morbid. It is freeing and a call to not miss this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment