Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 21


Sunday, October 3, 2010. . .No story stuff.
            DETAILS. . .Church. The created soaked in the Uncreated.
            North County Times and L.A. Times reading on the beach, bundled in sweats and a blanket, until the cloud cover and breeze lose their appeal.           
The urge to nest has overtaken me, like I’m nine months pregnant. I want to fluff up this rented, furnished nest. It’s an odd feeling because it has been totally absent for three years as of October 22, the day we lost our house and all-but all of our belongings in the wildfire. It is comforting and disturbing at the same time. Not sure where it’s taking me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment