Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 29


Monday, October 11, 2010. . .I leave Los Angeles. New people come on board. Such a delight getting to know them. I diagram their business, a coffee/gift shop in Oregon. Mm, I want to visit. The desk and bed are covered with notes.
            DETAILS. . .Bike. Stop to chat with one of My Guy’s surfer friends. We talk about our story, the one that started after the fire. It’s good to revisit, to see again how we ended up living within walking distance to the beach and how God’s hand is in all the journey’s turns. Chili, my mom’s recipe with jalapenos added in my red Le Creuset pot.
            Have I mentioned my bike is pink?


2 comments:

  1. Someday I will get myself a Le Creuset pot and make all those "Dutch oven" type recipes.

    You must get a lot of looks with your very pink bike - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Le Creuset is soooo French. =) I enjoy mine, a gift from My Guy.

    ReplyDelete