Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 18


Thursday, September 30, 2010. . .Life’s DETAILS took precedence. But they were full of “copy.” =)
            DETAILS. . .I visited with childhood friends, three sisters, in town on vacation. What a hoot! Two I had not seen in perhaps 45 years. (We’re old enough to let 45 years slip by?) We all missed my sister. Shared memories of laughter and imaginative games will always bind us five together, a tribute to the power of friendship. Our history runs deeper than us girls: our fathers were close friends growing up in a small Illinois town.
            Errands and Home Group. The Scriptures were full of those “keepers,” like God has not given us the spirit of timidity. . . Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. . .  Amen and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment