Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 16


Tuesday, September 28, 2010. . .The ocean welcomes me back. From the pier above it, I sense each wave washing over me, drenching my imagination with story details.
            Crafting, crafting, crafting.
            Affirming news from the editor: the recently submitted book is a go, ready for the next step in the long process from imagination to publication. \O/ At the same time I groan a little. Sewing a new skirt is so much more fun than mending an old one.
DETAILS. . .Not many. Happy Birthday, FIL.
And Happy “Half Day” to myself. Ha, ha. I am halfway through my 60th year. This is a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment