Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Days 248 – 253


Thursday – Tuesday, May 19 - 24, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .New manuscript is good to go.  =)  This means it needs no major overhaul. My editor will suggest and then I’ll tweak. Am I happy?  =)
            Meanwhile I am sliding back into Desert Gift mindset, talking about it, writing about it. Online interview, emails with readers, sending out copies, Facebook and blog posts. . .  
            THE DETAILS. . .Details, details. House, life in general. Blah, blah, blah.
            Friday My Guy and I drove eight hours over to Arizona.  =)  Sweet hugs and catch-up downtimes with Grandgirls, Son, and Daughter-in-Law, soaking them all in and savoring. Attended the girls gymnastics show, coached by D-I-L. Fun and amazing! Drive home on Monday.
            The desk mess still overwhelms. Actually most of it is out of sight in the closet. Ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment