Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Days 239 - 240


Tuesday – Wednesday, May 10 – 11, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Shhh. Is that a UPS truck I hear?  One bearing boxes of Desert Gift?   Ha, ha, ha. Okay, yes, I am checking the street. Often.
            “Created” (templates make things so easy for us non-designer folks) and ordered business cards.  They are an easy way to give out contact info to writers, readers, booksellers, not to promote my work. The site I worked on offered mom cards (so-and-so’s mom; very cute), an easy way to give other moms phone numbers, etc.  My need falls somewhere in between business and mom.  
            THE DETAILS. . .Still heavily in the catching-up mode for life's details. Accomplished some kitchen spring-type cleaning.  Disappointed that this chore was not on my list, though; I have nothing to cross off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment