Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 228


Friday, April 29, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .A full morning of email/online writing-related tasks.  Mailed the manuscript to my Daughter-in-Law, a first reader with a good editor’s sense.
            THE DETAILS. . .A plant-infested afternoon at a store, choosing just the right ones for our small area: drought-resistant, six hours of sun, part-sun/part-shade, shade (we have all of the above in the space); can survive in a pot (I’m not into digging up the landlord’s ground).  Bought bark chips too (no grass, very little concrete, the chips cover most of it). Fun.
            Watched a replay of The Wedding.  =)  I’ve been in love with England since my first Gothic-governess story waaaay back when and so this was thoroughly enjoyable.  An interesting note: The Earrings resembled the ones my Daughter wore in her wedding.  I guess the word got out how beautiful they were.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment