Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 233


Wednesday, May 4, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Received image from publisher of a cover idea for Heart Echoes, the book recently turned in.  Woo-hoo!  It’s beautiful!  Some of the story takes place in Oregon, along the coast. The main photo is of the coast.  I love the three covers together for the books in this series:  a Mexican village, a desert, and now a coast.  Very, very nice.  I voted yes.
            THE DETAILS. . .Another lunch with a friend.  =)  Have I mentioned this is my social catch-up time?  We met at a writers conference about a month before the fire in 2007, learned we lived near each other, planned to meet for coffee.  Then we both lost our houses.  Yes, we have a few things in common (although she is much younger and has young ones).  We know how to take each other's emotional temperatures.
            Worked in my green space; laid stepping stones because walking barefoot on bark chips is not fun.
            Happy Birthday to my Illinois Sister-in-Law!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment