Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 120


Tuesday, January 11, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Hallelujah. Word pruning was not as bad as I thought it might be. There were buds hiding under the dead stuff. And – delight of all writing delights – the characters shared story secrets, those plot insights only they know about.
            THE DETAILS. . .My Guy and I availed ourselves of the new Tuesday special pricing at the movie theater down the street. Yes, we just saw a movie the other day. We like movies. I do not like country western music, but we went to see Country Strong because Gwyneth is fun to watch. Oh my gosh. The movie is chockfull of country western music – but surprise!  I enjoyed it very much.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you enjoyed it! I'm excited to see this one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which reminds me...watching Gwyneth was so totally like seeing you on the big screen. The resemblance is striking.

    ReplyDelete