Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 119

Monday, January 10, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Good golly! It was like pulling teeth. (Note the use of cliché.) Aaarrgh. Mondays can be slow to start but this was extra rough because on Friday I stopped writing at the end of a chapter. Besides that, the new scene was not a simple flow from the previous scene, but an actual new setting that required some logistical analysis as well as imaginative efforts. Not good, not good at all.
            And I know better.
            THE DETAILS. . .I pulled dead plants from pots, some of the soil still soaking from rains. I trimmed dead stalks from others. This is what I will do tomorrow with words.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment