Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 199


Thursday, March 31, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Have I mentioned I love these people?  =)  Tying of some threads and an unexpected sweet connection for Protagonist and husband. Sigh.
            THE DETAILS. . .Extremely difficult to emerge from the cloud of make-believe. Bit of an afterglow going on. I framed my Eiffel Tower poster; felt like a teenager hanging it in my office until I remembered there was no framing going on back then. Transplanted a jade drowning in an inappropriate container. Jade is the way to go. This poor thing, a start from a larger one given to me by a friend a few years ago, just kept on trucking. I don’t know that he minded the ugly, no-drain-hole pot because he did not give up.
            Biked with My Guy. I was surprised to notice the weather. Summer had arrived! (At least temporarily, I hear.)  People, people everywhere. Spring Breakers and Ironman enthusiasts (this coming weekend event).
            Home Group – my brain and eyes unfocused for the most part.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment