Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 204


Tuesday, April 5, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Woke up writing notes in my head; put them down on paper ASAP, minor threads to tie up more succinctly, things that could have easily gone by the wayside (what exactly happened to that person?) which I as a reader might have wondered about and my editor might have pointed out.  =)
I incorporated that info previous scenes and began somewhat of a biggie scene for Protagonist. It’s all set up; she’ll walk it out tomorrow.
            THE DETAILS. . .Pretty much everything is falling by the wayside. My office is a major mess and that’s just the first layer. I did manage to go to the grocery stores. =) It felt good to do something concrete, to check things off a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment