Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 210


Monday, April 11, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Odd middle-of-the-night moment. A new story began. This is how they come sometimes. They lie in wait until I’m ready to “read” them. This one played out like a scene from a play; it even had music, the song Our God Reigns. The upper left hand corner of the “screen” of my imagination was fuzzy; obviously the whole thing is not clear to me yet. It’s too early to talk about content; it’s enough for me to know it’s there.  
            Okay, that sounds really, really weird.
Long, full, satisfying day. It’s a balancing act: by the end, Protagonist has changed, she’s grown, she’s wiser, she’s more at peace, she has seen evidence of God at work in her life. . .but life is still life, full of challenge and sadness and consequences of her choices. In short, she is in a better place and yet she is not perfect.
            It is a joy to look at her life through her new eyes though.  =)
            Final scenes with minor characters completed.
            THE DETAILS. . .Looked up from laptop at 6 p.m. Went to the kitchen and wrote a note to myself about a story detail to add tomorrow.
            What details?  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment