Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 203

Monday, April 4, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Here I go again, wanting to leap instead of linger.  Reminder to self: do not rush the end. I long for the characters to be reconciled, redeemed, renewed, restored. (Why do all those good words begin with ‘re’? topic for another time. . .)  But if I push it, I’ll end up telling.
            Wrote some icky telling today, BUT the setting and topics I need are now in place, ready for rewriting. Another ‘re’ word. . .
            THE DETAILS. . .Another yummy omelet cooked by My Guy.  =)
            Beautiful birthday bouquets keep on giving a week later, scents and elegance. Thanks to Daughter and Son-in-Law, friends KM and CG.
Have I mentioned the TV show In Plain Sight? Spectacular writing, real characters, superb relationship drama, and – almost an ‘oh and by the by’ compared to all that – very interesting portrayal of the government’s witness protection program (which may be mostly fiction, but still. . .). We watched (DVD) episodes from early season; we’re anticipating its at-last launch of season 4 in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment