Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 214


Friday, April 15, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Another hands-off, back-away day.
            THE DETAILS. . .Put some order to the office.  Scooped piles of stuff from bed, dresser, and floor into the closet.  This would have waited but the landlord is coming for his annual look-see and for us to sign a lease to continue renting.  I Did not touch the desktop however.  ;)
            Movie time. My Guy and I walked down to the neighborhood theater; was bummed that our coupon gave us cheaper tickets than my new Senior Status so I still did not get to say “one senior ticket.”
            We enjoyed Soul Surfer very much. Based on a true story and well done, it is full of real-life: sadness, joy, inspiration, hope, conflict, unanswered questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment