Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 213


Thursday, April 14, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Around 2 a.m. an answer to me, to a question I did not realize I was asking (I probably wasn’t, ha, ha!).  Underlying everything else in the story, what is Heart Echoes really all about?  Ta-da!  It’s about Protagonist’s father wound. I went back to sleep.
            And then I took the day off.
            THE DETAILS. . .Farmer’s Market with My Guy. We worked on flight arrangements for June travel for me to be part of a writers conference and visit extended family.
            Noticing house things again, like the sun shining just so on white woodwork.  ;)  DUST!! LOTS OF IT!!  I addressed a few things. 
Also I treated myself to a stroll through some secondhand stores not far down the main street (101) and found a treasure for $8: pink Depression glass creamer and sugar bowl.  They’re a memento copy of a memento lost in the fire, my grandmother’s dishes.  I’m not interested in replacing things like this, but a small bit to have for a time and then pass on with the stories to my kiddos and grands is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment