Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Days 201 - 202


Saturday – Sunday, April 2 – 3, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .Some nudges now and then, under-the-surface stuff.
            THE DETAILS. . .Remembering the young nephew who passed away a couple years ago; Saturday was his birthday. Prayers for his parents, siblings, wife.
            My Guy and I drove (rather than walked down the street) to a movie theater. I was rather excited at the prospect of saying “ONE SENIOR TICKET PLEASE.”  But their sign said seniors begin at 62, not 60 (unlike our theater down the street).  Major disappointment.
            We saw Certified Copy, a foreign film in English, French, and Italian set in Italy. At first it seemed to drag; then I began to think I missed something although the subtitles were easy to keep up with; when it was over I said “huh?”  =)  One of those – but then we started talking about it and began to see depth and nuances. It was all about a marriage; all about showing through dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment