Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 260


Tuesday, May 31, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .I received a letter from a reader in Canada via the old-fashioned way: handwritten on paper and delivered to my mailbox out front. (She sent it to a publisher who sent it to my agency who sent it to me, so it took a month to arrive…) She also included a word search puzzle that she created from words used in A Time to Gather. How creative is that!
            I cleared my desk, not in an orderly fashion but as in I picked up the piles (mainly notes to myself, mail, books, files) and put them on the floor. I’ll deal with them later. Gotta have a clear space now to put together lesson plans.
The thing I love most after writing is talking about writing, so this is an enjoyable project. =) A reason I first began the blog was to watch myself write a book. Looking back, I realize it’s no different than it’s ever been, not really. But some nuances have come out, things to incorporate into what I’ve shared before about the novel writing process.
            THE DETAILS. . .Haircut. Bike ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment