Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 53

Thursday, November 4, 2010. . .
THE WRITING. . .I am writing and there’s not much else to say other than that. =)
My Guy came across this interesting website for writers: http://www.nanowrimo.org/ .  November is National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo). The assignment is to write a 50,000-word novel between November 1st and 30th. For real. Awards are given for those who succeed. I don’t think that I’d care to try, not this year anyway, but it does encourage me to – as mentioned before – lock myself away with my imaginary friends in their imaginary world.
THE DETAILS. . .Farmers market. Haircut. Home Group/Bible study. 90+ degrees on the coast; very unusual. 
Having some trouble stepping in and out of that imaginary place and communicating coherently with real live people.  ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment