Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 52


Wednesday, November 3, 2010. . .
            THE WRITING. . .=) Back into it, full-on. Have I mentioned that I really like my new people?
            THE DETAILS. . .Finished unpacking. Trimmed fingernails way back, makes for less typos.
            Santa Anas are blowing. Morning winds come from the east, bringing warm temps, freeway noise, and yummy waffle scents from a few cafes two blocks away. Afternoon high on the coast was 81 degrees, unheard of this past summer and a welcome treat after October cold and rain. My Guy and I ate dinner al fresco. =) This is why I don’t whine too much about the crowds, freeway noise, train horns at 3 a.m., etc, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment