Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 50


Monday, November 1, 2010. . .
            THE WRITING. . .As always, I so enjoy being back at my desk.  =)  Especially since I cleared it before leaving. Love all the vacant surfaces ready to be filled with work-related stuff.
            I entered my handwritten calendar/time line into a file. Tedious! But rewarding. It will be helpful for my editor (who needs it for Book 2) and now that I have a format, I can easily copy and use it for the new story (Book 3). There is something about the physicality of pencil and paper that enhances the process for me, but this is more practical. ;)  I'm sure I'll do both.
            THE DETAILS. . .Unpacking, laundry, groceries. Potted plants were drowning due to too much rain weeks ago. Even a cactus died.  =(  I pulled out dried-up sticks that had been petunias and daisies and alyssum and basil; then dumped soggy soil from the pots. Green thumbed I am not, but it’s still fun to play in the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment