Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Days 85, 86, 87


Tuesday-Thursday, December 7 – 9, 2010. . .
            Quiet but full days, some writing, lots of Sally Homemaker activities. I cleaned/polished the rocker My Guy and I bought in anticipation of our firstborn’s birth. The sight of the scratched dark wood, the feel of the curvy arms, and the scent of the Guardsman cream polish all took me immediately to the days of little ones when life revolved around bathing them and my husband in prayer and creating a soul-nurturing environment for them.
            I loved being and am still grateful for the opportunity (thanks to My Guy) to be a stay-at-home mommy.
            I’m not quite ready to be a stay-at-home granny. Five days of cooking, cleaning, laundering, and errand-running is enough. =) 

2 comments:

  1. I am in the midst of those years of raising little ones, but like you am so thankful to my hubby for giving me the privilege of being a stay-at-home Mom. What a blessing, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you count it a blessing shows, Karlie! =) And that makes a whole lot of us smile.

    ReplyDelete