Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 94


Thursday, December 16, 2010. . .
            Not to say (see entry below, Monday-Wednesday) that I view/equate God as Santa.  ;)  Thought I should clarify that. Ho, ho, ho!
            Two much-needed centering activities this week were Wednesday church service (the monthly all-singing time) and Thursday home group.
The Psalm reading for Sunday is 24. Part of verse 4 as phrased in The Jerusalem Bible is “whose soul does not pay homage to worthless things…” As I over-browse once again this December, I must guard against this.
Okay, so next year I’ll start in January, a little at a time, in a healthy manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment