Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 263


Friday, June 3, 2011. . .
            THE WRITING. . .And another “yesterday continued.” It’s a trip, reading through notes and resource books – some I’ve used for ten years – and the wealth of information accumulated while writing eighteen novels plus the first two that were not published. So much to share that was shared with me by authors. Much gratitude for my experience. . .
            THE DETAILS. . .Ended the day reading with My Guy at the beach; clouds rolled in but sweatshirt, two jackets, hood, and gloves kept me comfy enough to stay in a very interesting novel about a Special Forces guy, his Catholic-Islamic mother (now there’s a fresh character), a kidnapping, and life in Pakistan and war in Afghanistan. Whew. Talk about a whole lot going on.
            Happy Birthday to my Iowa Brother!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment